- Nottinghamshire Police Authority is an open and transparent organisation.
- In this section, you can access many of the documents required to be available under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and as defined by the Nottinghamshire Police Authority Publication Scheme.
If you cannot find what you are looking for, please contact us.
- Visit the links below to download the freedom of information and publication scheme PDF and FOI request documents:
- link to FOI documents
- Police National Computer (PNC)
- All Convictions, Cautions, Reprimands and Warnings will be retained on the Police National Computer (PNC) until an individual's 100th birth date. It is important to note that this data will now be available for disclosure to the Criminal Records Bureau - Liverpool (CRB) in relation to certain employment vetting.
- Subject Access
- Under the Data Protection Act 1998, subject to certain exemptions and on payment of a £10 fee, individuals may be supplied with information held about them on Police computers. This could, if an appropriate request is made, include details of previous convictions, if any, which the Police may hold on computer about them. An application form for Subject Access can be obtained from either the Nottinghamshire Police Website or by telephoning Nottinghamshire Police - Criminal Justice Department on 01623 483082.
- Latest News
link to Latest News